Recent changes in the way the Government funds legal aid means many experienced law practices will no longer accept legal aid cases for some major crime cases. With a long custodial sentence a real possibility for many defendants it is critical that you have the right defence. Would you really want someone representing you if they were not the best of the best? What price do you put on your freedom and your life?
We are extremely experienced in all aspects of Criminal Law providing a robust, effective and professional service to those clients who find themselves in difficulty or are vulnerable. We offer advice and representation in all aspects of criminal law, serious and general crime including:
• Private Police Station advice and Representation
• Magistrates Court representation in respect of all criminal proceedings
• Committals to the Crown Court
• Youth Court representation
• Crown Court representation and appeals.
• Court of Appeal representation
• Rape Serious Sexual Offences
• Perverting The Course Of Justice
• Knife and gun crime
• Threats to kill
• Fraud & Deception
• Dishonesty offences
White collar Crime
• All Drugs offences
• Multi handed conspiracies
• Detailed and extensive undercover operations
• People trafficking
• Internet and computer crime
• Dangerous Driving
• Dangerous dog
• Criminal damage
• Public order
• Road Traffic Offences
• Confiscation proceedings, proceeds of crime
• Sexual offences prevention orders (SOPOs)
• Breach of Court order Proceedings
• Appeal against sentence/ conviction
We offer a nationwide service from arrest to trial and beyond.
Our dedicated team will work tirelessly with you every step of the way to ensure the best possible defence is presented. We are extremely experienced in the court system, the law and latest judgements. We will apply that knowledge to the facts of your case and build a formidable defence, providing you with the best prospects of success.
We only undertake private paying work.
If you don’t know where to turn or what to do and are in need of some urgent, specialist and professional advice call us now for a free 30 minute consultation. We can talk you through your particular issues in a way which you will understand and advise you of the best forward.
Contact Us Today
Contact Sarah Waddington Solicitors Today by calling us direct on 01924 675039, email us on [email protected] alternatively complete our Free Online Enquiry Form and one of our professional team will be in touch with you shortly.
Remember, there is no obligation to make a claim so contact us now for your free consultation.